Authentic Vietnamese Restaurant at Windsor
What do you look at when you go to some restaurant? There are certain criteria as well as qualities that convince you to go to a particular restaurant which includes:
- Great Menu and Tasty Food
- Range of Beverages
- Culinary Skills and Expertise
- Great Ambience
- Hospitable Atmosphere
- Decor, Lights, and Music
- Cleanliness and Hygiene maintenance
- Reasonable Cost
- Convenient Location
We all generally go to a particular restaurant not only due to its popularity, image, or décor but to have a special taste in dishes that you may not get at other restaurants.
When it comes to dining at a good Vietnamese restaurant at Windsor, people mostly pay more attention to the mouth-watering Vietnamese dishes whereas all the above qualities are just like a feather in the cap.
What Vietnamese restaurants are famous for?
As a fact of the matter, Vietnamese food and restaurants are famous for the high quality of delicious dishes that are considered among the most nutritious diets.
This is because Vietnamese food usually contains few chilies, fats, meat, and dairy products and instead uses liberal amounts of fresh herbs, seafood, beef, and pork as well as black pepper besides other fresh ingredients.
Vietnamese food is basically influenced more by French food and to some extent by Indian and Chinese foods as well.
A classic Vietnamese restaurant at Windsor like Hanoi Hannah is particularly famous for all of the Vietnamese cuisines that offer you a perfect balance and blend of aromatics, heat, salty, sweet, sour, and piquant or pungent tastes as well as the flavor of fish-sauciness.
Vietnamese restaurants are famous for some of the tastiest dishes that include Soups, Sandwiches, Noodles, and other dishes made from fresh seafood like prawns, beef, pork as well as hem and sausages, etc.
The basic ingredients of Vietnamese food include:
- Rice and Noodles – in various forms like rice noodles, rice paper wrappers, puffed rice snacks, rice porridge, sticky or fried rice, and also for making rice wine
- Fish Sauce – is a condiment that is salty, funky, and fermented and is used for making marinades, soup broths, salad dressings, and spring roll dips
- Fresh Herbs and aromatics– used extensively in Vietnamese dishes. Fresh herbs like Basil, Mint, Fish Mint or Fish Leaf, Coriander, Lemon Grass, Cilantro, Green Onion and Scallions, Lime Leaf, Garlic and Garlic Chives, Dill, Ginger, and Turmeric
- Spices – like Black Pepper and Saigon Cinnamon
- Tamarind pulp
Dishes made from a majority of fresh ingredients provide a perfect taste and produce an aroma that stimulates your taste buds and increase your appetite
What dishes can you get at Vietnamese restaurants?
A classic Vietnamese restaurant at Windsor offers you a majority of the popular Vietnamese dishes like:
- Pho- soup with noodles
- Banh Xeo (Crispy Pancake)
- Banh Cuon (Rolled Cake)
- Banh Mi Bun Thit Nuong (Vermicelli Noodles with Grilled Pork)
- Goi Cuon (Vietnamese Fresh Spring Rolls)
- Mi Quang (Vietnamese Turmeric Noodles)
- Com Tam (Broken Rice)
- Ca Kho To (Caramelized Fish in Clay Pot)
- Xoi Xeo (Sweet Sticky Rice)
In addition, highly appreciated Hanoi Hannah -A world-class Vietnamese restaurant at Windsor is known for offering White Coffee which is a sweet drink that contains individually brewed Vietnamese-grown dark roasted coffee mixed with a thick layer of milk.
When you wish to enjoy original and authentic Vietnamese cuisine, just book your table or order online for your choicest dishes at Hanoi Hanna – a leading Vietnamese restaurant at Windsor.